3 bedroom bungalow for saleFarm Road, Bracklesham Bay
- FOUR BEDROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- SEA GLIMPSES
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CENTRAL HEATING
- POSSIBLE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
Hawkins & Smith are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom bungalow in Bracklesham Bay, featuring:
* FOUR BEDROOM
* DOUBLE GARAGE
* SEA GLIMPSES
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* CENTRAL HEATING
* POSSIBLE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
Double glazed fully enclosed entrance lobby, quarry tiled floor, built in storage. Door to
* LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM : 8.13m x 3.94m (Max) (26' 8" x 12' 11")
Of dual aspect (south/east) making a bright sunny room. Television point. Sliding double patio doors to
* CONSERVATORY : 2.62m x 1.75m (8' 7" x 5' 9")
Of double glazed construction and south facing.
* BEDROOM ONE : 3.94m x 3.81m (12' 11" x 12' 6")
Of dual aspect front facing.
* BEDROOM TWO : 3.38m x 2.41m (11' 1" x 7' 11")
This is accessed from the dining room area. Door leading to
* BEDROOM THREE : 3.12m x 2.34m (10' 3" x 7' 8")
Under stairs storage cupboard.
* KITCHEN : 3.61m x 2.16m (11' 10" x 7' 1")
Range of wooden base units and drawers with matching wall mounted units above. Space for fridge/freezer, cooker (extractor fan above) and slim line dishwasher. Door to side access.
* BATHROOM : 3.61m x 2.16m (11' 10" x 7' 1")
Spacious room that has been converted to a walk in wet room, fully tiled floor and walls, Aqualisa wall mounted shower, wash hand basin, low level WC. A range of built in storage cupboards housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, space and plumbing for washing machine, and tumble drier.
* STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
* ATTIC ROOM USE AS BEDROOM 4: 5.97m x 1.83m (19' 7" x 6')
Presently used as an occasional bedroom area, eaves storage two velux windows plus a SOUTH FACING window with SEA GLIMPSES. Folding door leading to
* CLOAKROOM : 1.93m x 1.35m (6' 4" x 4' 5")
With wash hand basin, and WC.
* OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed to the front by a post and picket fence, and is approximately 145ft x 45ft size. Access either side to the rear garden which is quite over grown and needs clearing. Timber SUMMER HOUSE included in the purchase price. Gate to
* DOUBLE GARAGE
With hard standing for further parking metal up and over doors. Further parking area adjacent providing ample parking. Access is via Admiralty Court.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Council Tax Band E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51493812.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkins and Smith, West Wittering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.