2 bedroom flat for sale5/5 Moray Park Terrace, Meadowbank, Edinburgh, EH7 5TH
- Modern larger style 2nd floor flat
- Bay-windowed sitting room and separate dining kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further double bedroom and upgraded bathroom/shower
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Communal grounds and own allocated off-street parking
- Minutes from East End of Princes Street
- EPC C
Tel Agents 0131 229 3399 or 07595 820611
This spacious second floor flat enjoys a sunny south-facing position in a modern landscaped development at Meadowbank. Larger than others, the flat enjoys the benefit of a dual aspect and offers a very practical internal layout (70 sqm) with ample storage space. The sunny living/dining room has laminate floor and a large bay window able to accommodate a dining table/chairs. It’s very bright kitchen is well fitted and affords ample space for informal dining/breakfasting. There is a welcoming hall, two double bedrooms (each with in-built wardrobes), an en suite shower room and tiled bathroom featuring a modern Mira shower. Gas central heating is complemented by double glazing. The flat has an allocated parking space conveniently located beside the secure entrance to the building. Hacking & Patterson are the Management Agents for the development (approximately £139.00 per quarter including Building’s Insurance). The property has been valued by surveyors at £190,000 and lies in Council Tax band D.
Telephone Agents 0131 229 3399 (07595820611 out with office hours) to view.
The sale includes blinds, curtains, light fittings, fitted carpets, floor coverings, oven, hob and hood, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Built by Miller Homes in 1995, this very popular development is quietly set back Marionville Road and right beside Meadowbank Shopping Park (with a large Sainsbury’s supermarket and other outlets). It lies parallel to London Road (A1) which offers an excellent choice of bus services intersecting the City. The East End of Princes Street is just over a mile away and attractive open recreational space is immediately accessible at Holyrood Park and Carlton Hill. Additional supermarkets, cycle tracks, Meadowbank Stadium, Portobello beach, golf courses and Edinburgh University complexes are also within easy reach.
4.26m x 5.16m
A bright south-facing bay-windowed public room with laminate flooring and space for dining table/chairs
3.8m x 3.38m
A bright south-facing well fitted kitchen with window and ample space for a table/chairs.
3.57m x 3.41m
The main bedroom has built-in wardrobes and access to the en suite
En Suite Shower Room
2.1m x 1.52m
An en suite facility with shower cabinet (replacement Mira Sport electric shower), wash hand basin and W.C.
3.57m x 2.74m
A second double bedroom featuring mirrored wardrobes
2.31m x 1.68m
Accessed from the hall, the bathroom provides white ceramic tiling and matching bath (with modern electric shower over), wash hand basin and W.C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51502737.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 97874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.