5 bedroom terraced house for saleBroadmead Road, Folkestone, Kent
- Substantial 5 bedroom terraced family home
- Large balcony area
- Private rear garden
- Generous room dimensions
- Off road parking to the rear
- EPC energy rating E (48)
Offering convenience, space and character this is one of those homes which keeps giving. Moments away from the station with its fast links to London, whilst also being in very close proximity to the town centre, everything you need is nearby and if that wasn't enough, with its own drive your parking needs are catered for too. Inside, large open plan lounge and dining areas provide a very family orientated living space centring around a fireplace and flooded with light which flows in through the bay window; there never need be a dull moment in this home. Entertaining will become second nature and with the kitchen suitably positioned the chef of the family will no doubt be in their element. Five comfortably sized bedrooms should give your family all the space they need with the added bonus of a large dressing area attached to bedroom 1, which also benefits from a bay window. A large bathroom with bath and separate shower will have you soaking away life's daily stresses and in addition a large utility room which doubles up very nicely as a laundry room ensures the cleaning can be hidden away from other areas of the house. Outside, an ample garden with lawn and patio areas will have the children exhausting their energies to their hearts content and with a sizeable balcony overlooking the garden parents can enjoy a well earned beverage whilst keeping an eye on the children as they play.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This has been the family home for many years perfectly suiting our every need. The sheer number of bedrooms ensured everyone had their own private space.
Outside, the garden had lots of use as too did the balcony which was a great place to relax when we wanted a cup of tea and some fresh air. Being so central having our own private parking has always been a massive bonus as too has being within walking distance of Folkestone Central Station.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 15'8 x 15'8 (4.78m x 4.78m)
- Dining Area: 13'11 x 8'8 (4.24m x 2.64m)
- Kitchen: 14'2 x 8'10 (4.32m x 2.69m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'6 x 14'6 (4.73m x 4.42m)
- Dressing Area: 8'2 x 7'2 (2.49m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 9'0 (3.86m x 2.75m)
- Bathroom: 14'0 x 10'1 (4.27m x 3.08m)
- Utility Room: 14'0 x 8'10 (4.27m x 2.69m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 20'0 x 9'8 (6.10m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'11 x 9'8 (4.24m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 5: 9'10 x 9'9 (3.00m x 2.97m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51503403.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.