3 bedroom terraced house for saleMonks Place, CATERHAM
- *Immaculately presented terraced family home
- *Three bedrooms & a loft room
- *Open planned living downstairs
- *Contemporary kitchen
- *Modern bathroom & cloakroom
- *Low maintenance gardens with decked areas
- *Fantastic views over Caterham Valley
- *0.7 miles to Caterham train station
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
STYLISH PROPERTY WITH LOFT ROOM - Choices are delighted to bring to the market this IMMACULATE and IMPRESSIVE three bedroom family home with a loft room, offering great views across Caterham Valley and located within easy reach of local shops, schools and transport links. Caterham Valley town is just a mile away and provides a range of shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants. Caterham train station is 0.7 miles away and offers good links to Croydon and London. The contemporary accommodation has been much improved by the current owners and in our opinion to a very high standard, comprising on the ground floor; Entrance hall, cloakroom and a light and spacious open planned living room with dining area and modern kitchen with high gloss units. Arriving on the first floor landing you have doors to three bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom. Stairs from the first floor landing give access to the large loft room boasting Velux windows and ample eaves storage space. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens with decked areas. This fantastic home is definitely worth a closer look, call today and arrange your appointment to view what could be your dream property. EPC Rating E.
*Immaculately presented terraced family home
*Three bedrooms & a loft room
*Open planned living downstairs
*Modern bathroom & cloakroom
*Low maintenance gardens with decked areas
*Fantastic views over Caterham Valley
*0.7 miles to Caterham train station
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51503466.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4607176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.