1 bedroom apartment for saleSaunders Street, Southport, PR9 0HP
- One Bedroomed First Floor Apartment
- Purpose Built Development
- Open Plan Living Area
- Private Balcony
- Garden and Allocated Parking
- Modern Kitchen and Shower Room
- No Chain
- EPC Rating: B
*** No Chain * Purpose Built Development * Private Balcony * Garden * Off Road Parking *** this well presented, modern apartment is ideally situated in a purpose built development close to the shops, transport links and amenities of Southport Town Centre. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, shower room, open living area with kitchen, bedroom and private balcony. The property additionally benefits from allocated off road parking to the front and a communal garden to the rear. No Chain. EPC: B.
From our Town Centre offices on Hoghton Street turn left onto Hill St, turn right onto Lord St/A565, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Albert Rd/A565, turn left onto Saunders St.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 401590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.