3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorn Avenue, Armthorpe, Doncaster
- Spacious Lounge/family room
- Dining room/Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Modern bathroom
- Front rear gardens
- Off road parking
- Rear enclosed garden with snug/games room
Guide Price £160,000-£170,000 A stunning well presented spacious family home which is situated in the popular location of Armthorpe. This is a fabulous well proportioned three bedroom semi detached house.
Has a front facing side door with a side facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and downlights to the ceiling.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.45m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, a rustic brick feature fire place with a wooden mantle piece which houses the wood burning stove situated upon a paved hearth.
Addition Lounge/ Family Room 12' 5" rec x 11' 5" ( 3.78m rec x 3.48m )
Has rear facing double glazed French doors which gives access to the garden. There is a central heating radiator, downlights to the ceiling and a useful storage cupboard.
Dining/kitchen 14' 8" x 12' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.91m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with co-coordinated work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is a professional cooker with a five ring gas hob, two electric ovens and grill. There is an American style fridge/freezer, a contemporary style radiator and tiled floor.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.34m x 2.21m )
Has a front facing sealed unit door. Fitted with base units with work surfaces above, housing the stainless sink and drainer. There is plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. There are front and side facing double glazed windows and a tiled floor,
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.43m )
A good sized double room with a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.51m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window which overlooks the garden. There is a central heating radiator and downlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.29m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing obscure double glazed window. Fitted with a white modern suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC and double ended bath with mixer taps. There is also a shower cubicle. There is a chrome heated towel rail, tilling to the walls and floor and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden and driveway which provides off road parking. To the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, and benefits from a Games/Family room.
Family Room 19' 8" x 11' 2" ( 5.99m x 3.40m )
Side facing double glazed window with side facing patio doors which gives access to the patio area, and a garden. There is a purpose built BBQ and a log store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51504225.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.