3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNottingham Road, Spondon, Derby
- Extended Semi Detached Property
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC & Utility Room
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal Family Home - Viewing Advised
A spacious and well-presented EXTENDED semi- detached property with two reception rooms, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, ground floor wc and modern bathroom. Outside can be found off road parking and a enclosed rear garden. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A spacious and well-presented three double bedroom extended semi-detached property in Spondon ideally suited to family living. The accommodation benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, lounge, separate dining room, generous fitted kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. To the first floor can be found three good size double bedrooms two with fitted wardrobes and a modern family bathroom suite. Outside to the front of the property can be found a driveway providing off road parking while to the rear is a pleasant enclosed garden with patio, lawn and large timber outbuilding. The property is well placed for access to local schools, local amenities in Spondon and Borrowash and has excellent road links with Derby City and the A52 leading to Nottingham and the junction 25 of the M1. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Having entrance door to the front elevation, radiator, coving to the ceiling and stairs to the first floor.
Fitted with low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 11' 6" x 13' 10" ( 3.51m x 4.22m )
Having double hlazed bay window to the front elevation, TV point, feature fireplace housing gas fire and coving to the ceiling. Double doors leading to:
Dining Room 11' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.25m )
Having coving to the ceiling and radiator. Door giving access to:
Kitchen/breakfast Room 9' 9" x 17' 9" ( 2.97m x 5.41m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, complementary tiled walls, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, recess spotlights, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed patio doors giving access to the garden. Open access into:
Utility Room 6' 11" x 5' 10" ( 2.11m x 1.78m )
Fitted with a base and larder units with work surfaces over. Part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the side elevation
First Floor Landing
Having loft access with drop down ladder. Double glazed window to the side elevation and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 1 9' 7" to wardrobes x 13' 4" ( 2.92m to wardrobes x 4.06m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and an extensive range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.51m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 10' plus entry ( 3.17m x 3.05m plus entry )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, recess spotlights, coving to the ceiling, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Heated towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and obscure double glazed window.
The property is set back from the road behind a neat lawned foregarden area. Block paved driveway providing off road parking: - extending to the side of the property. To the rear is a pleasant enclosed garden with lawn and patio areas being enclosed by timber fencing. Large timber out-building.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51505638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.