4 bedroom town house for saleThe Nest, Norwich
Withdrawn from Market
- Modern end terrace townhouse with LABC warranty remaining
- 4 bedrooms over 2 floors
- Second floor master bedroom with en-suite
- Beautiful dual aspect first floor kitchen/dining room with integral appliances
- Ground floor shower room, first floor WC, second floor bathroom & en-suite
- Gas central heating, double glazing & Solar PV panels
- Integral garage with doors to front & back, allowing further off road parking
- Beautiful low maintenance rear garden
- Within easy reach of central Norwich & the mainline rail station plus Riverside entertainment comple
- Perfect for a short commute into the city centre
SUMMARY Modern 4 bedroom end terrace townhouse enjoying a cul de sac location, close to central Norwich and Norwich mainline railway station. Beautifully presented and enjoying bedrooms on the ground and second floors, with first floor main living spaces, a landscaped garden plus an integral garage.
OUTSIDE The property is located at the end of a cul de sac, and is located close to Riverside and Pulls Ferry in Norwich.
Front: It is accessed via a brick weave drive at the end of The Nest which leads to the entrance and the single garage.
Rear: This beautifully landscaped garden measures approximately 37' x 22 ' and along with the additional parking area, comprises a lawn, patio, dramatic white pebble bed and raised borders. The garden backs on to a tall screen of mature shrubs and trees.
Garage: With up and over doors, light and power. Unusually, the garage features doors at both the front and rear allowing further off road parking on a brick weave area of the rear garden.
AGENTS NOTE We have been advised there is a maintenance charge for the upkeep of communal areas and that part of the driveway to the property remains unadopted, please seek full clarification from your legal representative.
DIRECTIONS Head out of central Norwich along Prince of Wales Road, at the traffic lights adjacent to Norwich Station turn left onto Riverside Road. Turn right into Rosary Road then left into The Nest, follow the road round to the right, past the enclosed green space and designated visitor parking (which is non-permit controlled, but is time restricted.) The property is at the end, on the left hand side.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51505929.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361013293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Wymondham,. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.