4 bedroom detached house for saleGoodison Boulevard, Bessacarr, Doncaster
- Sizeable accommodation
- Four good size bedrooms
- Front facing Lounge
- Downstairs shower room
- Extension to orangery
- Living/dining room entertainment
- Fabulous kitchen
- En suite shower room
Guide Price £260,000-£270,000. This fabulous extended spacious family home with a good sized garden is situated in this popular location close to local amenities and transport links.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, useful cloakroom cupboard and laminate flooring,
Downstairs Shower Room
This modern shower room is fitted with a low level flush WC, shower cubicle and pedestal wash hand basin which is fitted into a vanity unit with storage beneath. There is under floor heating, partial tiling to the walls and tiled flooring.
Lounge 17' 9" x 11' 1" ( 5.41m x 3.38m )
Has a front facing double glazed window which overlooks the garden.There is coving and downlights to the ceiling, decorative fire place and central heating radiator. The lounge is currently being used as a downstairs bedroom but can easily be changed to a lounge area. Access to the study
Study 10' 10" x 4' 4" ( 3.30m x 1.32m )
A useful area perfect for storage or a study.
There are bi- folding doors which lead to the rear garden, with a featured windows above. This is a fabulous versitaille room which offers spacious living space.There is access to the downstairs WC. There is underfloor heating.
Kitchen 22' 7" x 11' 9" max ( 6.88m x 3.58m max )
A generous sized kitchen with front facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units, with coordinated work surfaces which houses the white ceramic sink with mixer taps. There is a range style cooker with six ring gas hob, oven and grill with extractor above, plumbing and space for washer/dryer, dishwasher and American style fridge/freezer. There are double doors which provide access to the open plan living/dining room. There is a useful understairs storage cupboard.
Has a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, low level WC and a shower. Fully tiled with downlights from the ceiling.
From The Hallway
Stairs rise to the first floor landing
Bedroom One 12' max x 14' 11" ( 3.66m max x 4.55m )
There is a front facing double glazed window and under floor heating. There are fitted walk in wardobes that provide hanging/storage space.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit and a panelled bath fitted with mixer taps and shower over. The En suite has fully tiled walls, under floor heating and a towel rail, this also has under floor heating.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" rec x 11' 1" ( 3.89m rec x 3.38m )
A double room fitted with a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and down lights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.62m )
With front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' x 6' 1" max ( 2.74m x 1.85m max )
A double room with rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden and central heating radiator. Access to en suite shower room.
En Suite For Bedroom Four
Fitted with a low level WC, shower cubicle with a shower and wash hand basin with mixer taps. There is partial tiling to the walls and floor, downlights to the ceiling and a chrome heated towel rail.
The property occupies a good sized plot with off road parking to the front and there is a garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with a patio area and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51506145.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.