6 bedroom detached house for saleTHORNBURY
- A Beautiful Grade II Listed Former Farm House
- Substantially Renovated and Altered in recent years
- Five Reception Rooms
- Vaulted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Suite with Dressing and En Suite Shower
- Five Further Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Approx 1.25 Acres of Lovely Garden
- Double Garage
A beautiful double fronted 18th Century Grade 11 listed former farm house combining delightful period features with modern and contemporary additions. Substantially renovated and altered in recent years, the accommodation comprises five reception rooms, an exceptional vaulted kitchen/breakfast room, master suite with dressing room and shower room, five further bedrooms, one of which is en suite, family bathroom and shower room, lovely enclosed gardens of approx one and a quarter acre, double garage, assorted potting sheds.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7633703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Of Thornbury, Thornbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.