4 bedroom detached house for saleBooth Drive Davyhulme M41 8PF
- A FOUR BED / TWO BATH DETACHED PROPERTY BUILT CIRCA 1958
- SUBSTANTIAL TWO STOREY SIDE EXTENSION
- GENEROUS PLOT WITH PLEASANT GARDENS
- LOUNGE PLUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- USEFUL STORAGE GARAGE
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM / WC TO EXTENSION BEDROOM
- SPACIOUS FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- SCOPE FOR BUYERS TO IMPROVE COSMETICALLY
A FOUR BED / TWO BATH DETACHED PROPERTY BUILT CIRCA 1958. Substantial two storey side extension. Generous plot with pleasant gardens. Lounge plus open plan kitchen/dining area. Utility room with downstairs WC. Useful storage garage. En-suite shower room/WC to extension bedroom. Family bathroom plus separate WC. Gas central heating system - combination boiler. Double glazed windows/exterior doors. Spacious family accommodation. Scope for buyers to improve cosmetically. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a double glazed sliding door. Access to:
With a radiator. Stairs lead off to the first floor rooms with a useful cloaks/storage area off.
13’6” into the bay x 14’ with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front. Further double glazed window to the side.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
23’5” x 8’4” with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and a range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating an oven, hob and extractor. Tiled areas, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.Spotlighting. Double glazed French doors lead out to the rear garden. Breakfast bar facility. Door to:
9’ x 8’5” with a radiator, a double glazed window and a double glazed door to outside. Plumbing for a washer and space for appliances. Incorporating a DOWNSTAIRS WC with a low level WC, wash hand basin and a double glazed window. Door off to the GARAGE.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a loft access point.
13’6” x 12’ with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front. Range of fitted furniture.
13’6” x 8’5” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Range of fitted furniture.
9’9” x 8’8” (to widest points) with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front. Range of fitted furniture.
16’8” x 9’ with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front. Door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
With a walk-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed window to the rear. Tiled areas. Ladder radiator.
With a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and separate walk-in shower compartment. Tiled areas, ladder radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
With a low level WC. Double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a garden area and a driveway that gives access to a STORAGE GARAGE (11’7” x 8’7” internally approx) with power, light and an up and over door and a double glazed window. To the rear is a pleasant, enclosed garden with lawn etc.
Energy Performance Rating: D
Council Tax Band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.