3 bedroom house for saleBalmoral Drive, Southport
- Semi Detached Family Home
- South Facing Landscaped Gardens
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ample Driveway
- Extended To The Rear
- View Today
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Newly Double Glazed Throughout
We are delighted to bring to the market this immaculate extended THREE bedroom semi-detached family residence situated in a popular residential location within a short distance of Churchtown Village , local amenities, schools and public transport links. The tastefully decorated and thoughtfully extended accommodation is beautify presented and extremely well maintained with stunning SOUTH FACING landscaped gardens.
This superb home briefly comprises of: Entrance , hallway, three reception rooms , fully fitted modern kitchen and downstairs WC. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and fabulous family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and free standing shower.
Externally provides ample space for off street parking and side access covered area currently used for storage. The south facing garden is a real feature to this property with well kept shaped lawns, mature trees , shrubs and to the rear a raised decking area.
This property should be viewed to appreciate the quality of this beautiful family home offered call Ball & Percival TODAY on 01705 536 900.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51507225.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8308916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.