2 bedroom apartment for saleFewston Way, Lakeside, Doncaster
- Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000
- Two double bedrooms - One en suite
- Good sized dining room with balcony
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Allocated car parking
Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000 A fabulous first floor apartment with spacious accommadation throughout and two double debrooms, one with an en suite.
A door gives access to the entrance hall. There is an electric wall heater and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, husing the round sink and drainer. There is an electric hob with cooker hood above, oven and grill, space for a fridge freezer, microwave and an electric wall heater.
A good sized double bedroom with a double glazed window and a wall heating radiator. There are double glazed french doors with a juliet balcony. Access to the en suite.
Fitted with a low level wc, hand wash basin and a shower cubile with shower. There is partial tiling to the walls, and extractor fan and an electric heater.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.64m )
A double room with two rear facing double glazed windows and a wall heater.
With a double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level wc and a panelled bath unit. There is an extractor fan and a heated towel rail.
Lounge 23' 4" x 12' 9" ( 7.11m x 3.89m )
A spacious lounge with two side facing double glazed windows. There are side facng french doors giving access to the balcony. There are two electric radiators.
The property has an allocated car parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51507507.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.