4 bedroom terraced house for saleQuested Road, Cheriton, Folkestone, Kent
- 4 bedroom extended terraced home in popular location
- Oozing with original features
- Family orientated layout
- Spectacular kitchen
- Private rear garden
- EPC energy rating E (53)
If you are searching for a home for the family to settle in, then you simply must take time out of your busy schedule and view this house which is located just off Cheriton High Street and has plenty of kerb appeal.Once inside, this home is oozing with period features, yet with everything you could want from a modern home. The lounge area is stunning, with stripped floor boards, high ceilings and the crackle of the flames from the fire. This leads through to the family area, an ideal area for the children to play, whilst you keep an eye on them from the kitchen/dining area.The kitchen/dining area was extended four years ago to offer this open plan, easy family life configuration with a contemporary twist. With space for a great size dining table it gives you that farm house feel.With favourable split levels on the first and second floors choosing who has which bedroom will no longer cause arguments as all are a good size with plenty of room for bedroom furniture.The bathroom has that touch of luxury with a roll top bath you can disappear into after a tough day.The rear garden is an ideal size for a young family to enjoy. This really is a great family home and one not to be missed!!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'0 x 12'0 (4.88m x 3.66m)
- Family Area: 13'0 x 11'0 (3.97m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 16'0 x 12'0 (4.88m x 3.66m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'4 x 13'8 (5.29m x 4.17m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 11'4 (3.61m x 3.46m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 10'5 at widest point (3.41m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 4 (used as Office): 10'4 x 7'6 (3.15m x 2.29m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51509469.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.