3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGlyn Vale, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3
- Currently Under Renovation!
- New Kitchen & Bathroom!
- Large Garden With Views
- EPC Band TBC
- Popular Location
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Recently Installed Gas Combination Boiler
- No Onward Chain
- Completion Due Prior To Christmas 2017
- Rare Opportunity
Hunters BS3 are pleased to offer to the market the opportunity to acquire what will be a newly renovated property sitting on Glyn Vale, Bedminster. Currently undergoing renovations both inside and out its sure to prove an exciting opportunity for a first time buyer or young family looking to move straight in to a home with new furnishings. Internally to the ground floor there is a large living room, kitchen (which will be newly installed) and new three piece bathroom. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two of which will fit double beds. Externally the garden has been partially excavated which will incorporate a patio area, there has been new fencing installed around the boundry and there will be a new side gate and porch installed.
In summary, the property will have a new kitchen and bathroom installed, internally the property will have new flooring and carpets laid. Externally there will be a patio area, fencing, large side gate, porch to front and off street parking. We believe this is an exciting opportunity to secure what will believe will be a great first home, so please call for more information or to arrange a viewing.
KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
3.4m (11' 2") x 2.7m (8' 10")
4.8m (15' 9") x 3.1m (10' 2")
3.6m (11' 10") x 2.7m (8' 10")
2.69m (8' 10") x 2.11m (6' 11")
3.99m (13' 1") x 3.99m (13' 1")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51510246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BESAL200333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, BS3. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.