3 bedroom detached house for saleFuntley, Hampshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Modern Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Popular cul-de-sac Location
- Superbly presented accommodation
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking, detached Garage and Landscaped enclosed Rear Garden
- EPC = D
*** PURCHASER INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS ***
An opportunity to acquire this extremely well presented detached family home. Positioned in a popular location in Funtley and close to local amenities in Fareham this home is also easily accessible to the M27. Representing excellent value for money with motivated sellers who are looking to move imminently the accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Master Bedroom with en-suite and Two further bedrooms and a family Bathroom. Externally the driveway extends to a garage, the landscaped rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a paved patio and a seating area. Internal inspections are most strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51510282.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8297080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.