3 bedroom detached house for saleKempton Drive, Dunsville, Doncaster
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- **Guide Price £200,000-£210,000***
This exceptional three bedroom detached home has so much to offer starting with off road parking, lounge, kitchen diner, downstairs wc, study . Moving upstairs there is three bedrooms, en suite and bathroom and outside there is front and rear gardens. Call today to view!
***Guide Price £200,000-£210,000*** This exceptional three bedroom detached home has so much to offer starting with off road parking, lounge, kitchen diner, downstairs wc, study . Moving upstairs there is three bedrooms, en suite and bathroom and outside there is front and rear gardens. Call today to view!
With stairs to first floor, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, understairs cupboard and central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window, WC, wash hand basen, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Second Reception Area
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, understairs cupboard with washing machine pluming and wall mounted boiler.
With a front facing double glazed window central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and dado rail.
With a rear facing double glazed window and double glazed patio doors, gas fire place, central heating radiator, wall lights, coving to ceiling and dado rail.
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units under worksurfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, part tiling, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling. With rear and side facing double glazed windows and a door to the rear garden.
With a side facing double glazed window and loft access.
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and spotlights.
A double room with two front facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and door to the En suite
With a front facing double glazed obscure window, shower cubicle, wash hand basen, wc, extractor fan, ladder rail and tiling where visible.
A double room with rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window, bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basen, wc, extractor fan, shaver point, ladder rail and tiling where visible.
With a paved area and dropped kerb for parking.
En closed rear garden with lawned area, paved area, security light, cold water tap and electric point.
A 12 X 8 shed with power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51511752.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.