3 bedroom bungalow for saleNew Bungalows, Shrewsbury, SY5 9AT
- Popular local primary school within the village
- A spacious property on a large plot with access to the rear garden through the attached garage
- Excellent transport links to Shrewsbury, Oswestry & Welshpool
- The property is in a quite well presented village location
- Internally modenised and upgraded with LPG fired "A" grade combination boiler
- Fully fitted kitchen with Hob, Oven, Fridge, Freezer, Tumble Dryer and freestanding Washing Machine
- Cul-De-Sac Location
A beautifully appointed, deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached bungalow with views of Rodney’s Pillar, tastefully improved to include a fitted kitchen and bathroom, carpets throughout, PVCu double glazed windows, attached brick built garage, easily managed gardens, fully enclosed to the rear.
The property occupies a pleasant end of cul-de-sac position, in the village of Crew Green, which is approximately 11 miles west of Shrewsbury and also well placed for access to Welshpool & Oswestry, the local surrounding area provides a wonderful opportunity for recreational pursuits and a gateway to Wales.
Spacious with carpet as laid, coved ceiling, two antique brass light fittings, radiator, PVCu panelled entrance door with decoratively glazed leaded lights and side screen, room thermostat, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing LPG fired combination boiler.
Coved ceiling, carpet as laid, ornate adams plaster fireplace, black granite hearth and inset, stone electric fire, radiator, PVCu double glazed window, satellite and TV aerial point.
Vinyl floor covering, light wood effect units comprising; single stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cupboards beneath, comprehensive range of integral units including fridge, freezer, tumble dryer, stainless steel electric fan assisted oven with integrated grill, four ring ceramic halogen hob, stainless steel recirculating cooker canopy, freestanding washing machine, matching range of eye level wall cupboards and wall cabinets, treble ceiling halogen spotlight fitting, tiled surrounds to work area, laminated worktops, coved ceiling, radiator, PVCu half glazed door leading to the rear garden, PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom 1, 2 & 3
Carpet as laid, radiator, PVCu double glazed window.
Mira electric shower unit, extractor fan, Whirlpool six jet bath, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, carpet as laid, PVCu double glazed window, chrome heated towel rail.
Carpet as laid, coved ceiling, PVCu double glazed window, radiator.
Attached brick built garage with flat roof , PVCu half glazed rear access door, bifold front wooden doors, power points and light points, two PVCu glazed windows
Concrete driveway bordered by open plan front garden laid to lawns with a paved path to the front entrance and pir front light
Fully enclosed by close boarded fencing and laid to lawn, which extends round to the side with gravelled pathway and concrete patio area.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected
Powys County Council
The property is freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors solicitor during pre-contract enquiries
BOOK A VIEWING NOW BY GOING TO EMOOV.CO.UK
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom bungalow in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51515178.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference oad-35oy. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.