2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWyberton Low Road, Boston
- ***PRICE REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE TO A CASH BUYER***
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- OFF ROAD PARKING & DOUBLE GARAGE
- REDECORATED THROUGHOUT
- END OF TERRACE 2 BEDROOM PROPERTY
- ENCLOSED FRONT & SIDE GARDEN
***PRICE COMPETITIVELY FOR A QUICK SALE*** This end of terrace 2 bedroom cottage which has been redecorated throughout is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property benefits from gated access to the rear leading to off road parking and double garage and enclosed front and side gardens.
***PRICE REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE TO A CASH BUYER***
END OF TERRACED 2 BEDROOM COTTAGE having been redecorated throughout and being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This property comprises a kitchen, lounge, utility/study, sun room, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from off road parking, double garage and gardens.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.10m )
With uPVC entrance door, range of wall and base units, double glazed windows to front and rear elevations, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, space for oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, beamed ceiling, ceiling light point, door to Inner Hall, archway and step up through to Lounge.
Lounge 13' 4" maximum into Bay window x 12' 4" maximum into recess ( 4.06m maximum into Bay window x 3.76m maximum into recess )
With double glazed Bay window to front elevation, feature stone fireplace, radiator, TV aerial point, beamed ceiling, archway and step down to Kitchen.
With understairs storage cupboard, ceiling light point, door to Kitchen, door to Dining Room, door to Sun Room, stairs rising to first floor landing.
Utility / Study 6' 4" x 7' 9" ( 1.93m x 2.36m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation through to Sun Room, central heating boiler, ceiling light point.
Sun Room 14' 6" x 6' 9" ( 4.42m x 2.06m )
With double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, part glazed door to rear elevation, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Inner Hall.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.45m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, 2 built-in cupboards, ceiling light point, access to loft, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" maximum into eaves x 10' 4" ( 3.68m maximum into eaves x 3.15m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.06m x 2.97m )
Having been refitted with a modern suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, 2 double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light point.
To the front of the property is and enclosed lawned garden with a variety of mature trees and hedging. There is also a paved patio seating area.
To the rear of the property is paved hardstanding accessed via double gates and providing off road parking as well as access to the double garage.
With 2 up-and-over doors and tiled roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51515394.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.