3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEarnshaw Drive, Leyland, PR25
- Extended semi detached property with no chain.
- In need of modernisation.
- Two reception rooms.
- Kitchen with access to WC, downstairs bathroom.
- Three good size bedrooms and WC to first floor.
- Good size rear garden, off street parking.
An exciting opportunity to purchase this extended semi detached property that requires modernisation whilst offering superb potential, this property briefly comprises of; hallway, lounge with bay window, dining room, kitchen, downstairs WC, downstairs bathroom, to the first floor; three good size bedrooms and a WC, to the outside; front garden with off street parking, good size rear garden. This is an ideal purchase for an investor or first time buyer.
Located in the popular town of Leyland with easy access to local schools, shops and amenities as well as motorway networks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51515898.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.