3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleShelley Road, Ashton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Extended and newly modernised end terraced home
- Boasting rear decked patio and canal side setting
- Vestibule, lounge, dining room, kitchen and living room
- Three bedrooms, modern bathroom and loft room
- New double glazing and gas central heating boiler 2016
- Viewing highly recommended
Extended and newly modernised three bedroom end terraced home boasting three reception rooms offering fantastic living accommodation and has raised decked rear patio leading down to the canal side. Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality and size of home on offer. The accommodation briefly comprises; vestibule, lounge, dining room, modern breakfast kitchen and living room. To the first floor, three bedrooms, modern bathroom and loft room. New double glazing fitted 2016 and new gas central heating boiler installed 2016. Not to be missed!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51515907.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR170271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.