3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFishwick Parade, Ribbleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR1
- Well presented and spacious three bedroom semi detached home
- Offering easy access to local amenities and transport links
- Hallway, lounge / diner, modern kitchen
- Three bedrooms and modern bathroom
- Fantastic sized rear gardens and driveway
Well presented and spacious three bedroom semi detached family home boasting modern kitchen and bathroom, fantastic sized rear garden. The accommodation briefly comprises; hallway, lounge / diner, modern fitted kitchen, to the first floor, three bedrooms and modern bathroom. Double glazing and gas central heating system, fantastic sized rear gardens and driveway providing off street parking. Viewing highly recommended.
2m x 1.91m
Modern three piece suite comprising; p-shape bath with shower over, wash basin, low flush wc, tiled walls, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the front.
Gardens & Driveway
0m x 0m
Fence enclosed gardens to the front and driveway providing off street parking. Fantastic sized rear gardens with paved patio and lawn, outside tap and access to the front.
0m x 0m
UPVC door to the front and radiator.
Lounge / Diner
3.67m x 5.47m
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, marble fireplace with living flame gas fire and two radiators.
3.69m x 3.41m
Double glazed window and wood panelled door to the rear, range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, gas cooker point, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washer, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and radiator.
0m x 0m
Staircase leads from the hallway to the first floor landing, double glazed window to the front and radiator.
3.45m x 3.46m
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and storage cupboard housing the boiler.
3.91m x 3.46m
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
2.56m x 1.91m
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51515913.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR170429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.