4 bedroom detached house for saleGreen Farm Close, Wolviston
- Hugely Impressive & Really Spacious Modern Farmhouse Style Detached Property
- Delightful Wolviston Village Surroundings Just Across from the Green
- Good Size Private Westerly Facing Rear Garden & Side Patio Garden with Hot Tub
- Four Bedrooms - Master Bedroom & Bedroom Two Both Have En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Double Garage with Electric Remote Controlled Doors & Forecourt Parking Space
- Generous Lounge with Cosy Multi-Fuel Stove, Family Room & Modern Kitchen/Diner
- The Property Benefits From Wholly Owned Solar Panels on a Feed in Tariff Generating Approximately £500 Per Annum
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This modern four bedroom Farmhouse style detached house offers more than meets your eye with spacious accommodation throughout!! It sits wonderfully well in a pleasant courtyard and has the advantage of a very good size private westerly facing rear garden and an additional patio garden to the side, complete with hot tub. The interior has some genuine charm about it and comprises entrance hall with cloakroom WC, main lounge with French doors and a cosy multi-fuel stove, family room, kitchen/diner with a fabulous range of modern white high gloss style units and useful utility room. The first floor has the master bedroom with shower room en-suite, bedroom two/guest room with shower room en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Other features worthy of a mention include a double garage with two electric remote controlled doors, parking for a couple of cars and under floor heating across the whole of the ground floor. Solar roof panels have been fitted giving the owner discounted electricity bills and a feed-in tariff of £400 to £500 per annum.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51516009.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.