3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRudston Avenue, Wolviston Court
- Really Smart 'Moore & Cartwright' Built Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Nicely Positioned with Bungalows at the Front & Rear
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden with Decked Patio & Lawn & Double Width Block Paved Driveway
- 26ft Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Modern Shaker Style Units & Built in Appliances
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Modern White Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This really smart and sensibly priced 'Moore & Cartwright' built semi-detached house has been extended, remodelled and then modernised, so in addition to the three bedrooms and a comfy lounge, you have a well-equipped 26ft open plan kitchen/diner with modern shaker style units and built in appliances, bathroom with a modern white four piece suite and another ground floor room that has a multitude of uses, extra teenager bedroom, teenager lounge etc.
Other nice features include a westerly facing rear garden, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51516012.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.