4 bedroom house for saleRunnymede Road, Whitton
Offers in Region of
- Four double bedrooms
- Spectacular kitchen/family room
- Living room
- utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Two family bathrooms
- Off road parking
- Large west facing garden
- High spec finish with choice of carpets
- Available immediately
A STUNNING NEWLY BUILT UNIQUE DETACHED FAMILY HOME OFFERING TRULY SPACIOUS FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH AND STYLISH SPECIFICATION WITH THE BENEFIT OF A LOVELY LARGE WEST FACING REAR GARDEN IN A QUIET TREE LINED RESIDENTIAL ROAD IN CENTRAL WHITTON
For Sale: - This superbly appointed and luxuriously presented detached family home offers extremely spacious four bedroom accommodation amounting to some 1829 square feet arranged over three floors . Features include a magnificent bright and airy open plan kitchen/family room with a comprehensive range of bespoke fitted units in a neutral Welford Grey colour and Carrera polished quartz work surfaces. There are integrated appliances by Neff including extractor, induction hob, microwave oven, fan assisted oven, American style fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There is a separate well proportioned living room, useful utility room with fitted Bosch washer/dryer and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs arranged over two floors are four large double bedrooms. The master bedroom suite having fitted wardrobes and concealed en suite shower/wc. There are also two family bathroom/wcs with overhead showers on separate thermostatic controls. The heating is via an efficient low cost Vaillant air source heat pump system with underfloor heating on the ground floor and zone control throughout. There is a choice of carpet colour for the upstairs rooms. Outside there is off road parking to the front and a lovely sunny aspect west facing rear garden with large patio, barbeque and lawn. An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this fine home.
Location: - Runnymede Road is a quiet tree lined residential road within 1/2 mile of Whitton High Street with its popular shops, cafes and railway station. Twickenham town centre with its more comprehensive shopping facilities and mainline station is also close to hand. There is easy access to central London via the A316 and the M3/M25/M4 corridor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51518310.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27367883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Milestone Residential, Whitton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.