2 bedroom flat for saleBrunswick Road, Leyton
- OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £440,000
- GROUND FLOOR ABRAHAMS STYLE MAISONETTE
- BENEFITS FROM AN EXCELLENT LEASE
- HAS IT`SOWN FRONT DOOR
- LOCATED OF THE POPULAR FRANCIS ROAD
- PERFECTLY PLACED FOR LOCAL AMENITIES
- OWN GARDEN
- CLOSE TO GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLS
- BONUS OF BEING OFFERED CHAIN FREE
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
ALLEN DAVIES are delighted to offer FOR SALE this GROUND FLOOR ABRAHAM`S STYLE maisonette, the property is offer with an EXCELLENT LEASE and benefits from having it`s OWN FRONT DOOR and OWN GARDEN. The property is located directly off the popular FRANCIS ROAD, which is transforming into an EXCELLENT COMMERCIAL HUB, with NEW SHOPS and RESTAURANTS OPENING all the time. LEYTON UNDERGROUND STATION and LEYTON MIDLAND STATION are within walking distance and various bus routes are available at the top of the road, so location wise this property TICKS ALL THE BOXES.
RECEPTION 1 - 12'4" (3.76m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
BEDROOM 1 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'11" (3.63m)
BEDROOM 2 - RECEPTION 2 - 14'5" (4.39m) Into Bay x 12'0" (3.66m)
KITCHEN - 8'0" (2.44m) x 6'6" (1.98m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.