4 bedroom detached house for saleMontague Green, Whichers Gate Road, Rowlands Castle, PO9
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Landscaped Front Garden
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Roca Sanitaryware
- Government 'Help to Buy' Scheme
- Front Facing Living Room
Montague Green is a charming development of new homes in Rowlands Castle, which enjoys a highly desirable village location and excellent local transport connections.
Built to an impressive specification, these attractive new homes are available in a range of styles, covering 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Each executive style home boasts a modern fitted kitchen with an integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, along with quality Roca sanitaryware to the bathroom and garages or allocated parking to all plots.
The Conway is an elegant family home with open plan kitchen/dining room, separate living room and four double bedrooms, with the master being en suite. This home also has an integrated garage and parking space.
NB External image shown is computer generated and internal images are from a previous Bellway development for illustrative purposes only.
Kitchen/Dining Room 28'1 (8.56m) max x 10'4 (3.15m) max
Living Room 20'2 (6.15m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 15'8 (4.78m) max x 13'10 (4.22m)
Bedroom 2 13'5 (4.09m) max x 10'6 (3.2m)
Bedroom 3 11'10 (3.61m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
Bedroom 4 12'10 (3.91m) max x 10'5 (3.18m)
Integrated Garage and Parking Space
Set in a picturesque semi rural location in the village of Rowlands Castle, Montague Green will appeal to a wide range of purchasers, including families, professionals and first time buyers.
Within the village and its surroundings areas, you will find attractions such as Rowlands Castle Golf Club and Staunton Country Park. The Hampshire countryside including the South Downs National Park is only a short drive away. Transport connections are excellent with the A27 and the A3 being within approximately 3 miles. Rowlands Castle also benefits from a mainline railway station with regular services to London Waterloo and Portsmouth Harbour.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51519591.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 259600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.