3 bedroom property for saleMain Street, West Ilsley
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Spaces with Bi-Fold Doors
- Green Energy Air Source Central Heating
- Double Glazed UPVC Windows
- Landscaped Gardens
- Stylish Contemporary Kitchens with Integrated Appliances
- Floor Coverings Throughout
- 10 Year Warranty and Help to Buy Available
- Block Pave 2 Vehicle Driveway
WEST ILSLEY GUIDE PRICE £525,000
A unique development of just two, three bedroom semi-detached NEW HOMES by Lake House Developments Ltd offering contemporary stylish, open plan interiors with traditional cottage style elevations in a quintessential English village setting.
West Ilsley is a quintessential English village nestling in the beautiful Berkshire Downs, with a rich history dating back to King Alfred. The village has a thriving pub (The Harrow) which overlooks the village cricket club and some lovely walks through the village and along the Ridgeway. Known for its horse racing connections and being the original home of Morlands Brewery this delightful village is well placed for access to the A34 and M4, Didcot (7.8 miles) (Didcot to Paddington 45 mins), Wantage (7.6 miles) and Newbury (11.3 miles). The village falls within The Downs School catchment area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51523902.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8297315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.