5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Poppleton at Wilberforce Manor, Pocklington, YO42 2FH
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Utility room
This impressive looking 5 bedroom property offers a comfortable home for the family. With a bay windowed family room and separate lounge with glazed doors out onto the garden there is plenty of space here. The large open plan kitchen diner offers ample entertaining space and large French doors onto the garden. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom also has an ensuite and dressing room. To the second floor are a further 2 bedrooms and an additional bathroom - a perfect space for teenagers. A double garage and off road parking make this a perfect family home.
- Lounge - 4560 x 3338mm 14'11" x 10'11"
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 9135 x 3338mm Max 29'11" x 10'11" Max
- Family Room - 3583 x 3338mm Max 11'9" x 10'11 Max
- Utility Room - 2412 x 1997mm 7'10" x 6'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3583 x 3385mm 11'9" x 11'1"
- Dressing Room - 3385 x 1995mm Max 11'1" x 6'6" Max
- Ensuite - 2685 x 1871mm 8'9" x 6'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3926 x 3338mm 12'10" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3616 x 3338mm 11'10" x 10'11"
- Bathroom - 2684 x 1871mm 8'9" x 6'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 5855 x 3275mm Max 19'2" x 10'9" Max
- Bedroom 5 - 3490 x 3385mm Max 11'5" x 11'1" Max
- Bathroom 2 - 3385 x 2268mm 11'1" x 7'5"
- Store - 2094 x 1340mm 6'10" x 4'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524622.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_52. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes East Yorkshire . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.