4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Linton at The Balk, Pocklington, YO42 2FF
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Glazed doors to garden
- Integrated garage
- Utility room
This beautiful 4 bedroom detached home boasts plenty of space for a family. With a generous kitchen/diner for entertaining with large French doors to the west facing garden and a dual aspect lounge, again with glazed doors to the garden, this home is a delight. Downstairs also has a study, separate utility, WC, storage cupboard and large integral garage. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms with the master suite benefiting from an ensuite and dressing room.
- Lounge - 5765 x 3340mm Max 18'11" x 10'10" Max
- Kitchen/Dining - 5815 x 4844mm Max 19'1" x 15'10" Max
- Utility - 3010 x 1785mm 9'10" x 5'10"
- Study - 2860 x 2210mm Max 9'4" x 7'3" Max
- Bedroom 1 - 5055 x 4325mm 16'7" x 14'2"
- Ensuite - 4041 x 1600mm 13'4" x 5'2"
- Dressing room - 3230 x 2400mm 10'7" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4980 x 2740mm 16'4" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3377 x 2897mm 11'1" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 3460 x 2237mm 11'4" x 7'4"
- Bathroom - 3300 x 1698mm Max 10'10" x 5'6" Max
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524757.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes East Yorkshire . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.