4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Athlone at Waterford Place, Avery Hill Road, London, SE9
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Integrated garage
- Two ensuites
- Glazed doors to garden
- Integrated kitchen appliances
The Athlone is a 3 storey, 4 bedroom terraced or semi-detached home with integral garage, featuring a kitchen/family/dining area, cloakroom, first floor living room, bathroom and en-suites to bedrooms 1 and 2.
- Kitchen - 3761 x 3000mm 12'4" x 9'10"
- Family/Dining Area - 5222 x 3197mm 17'1" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 5248 x 3198mm 17'2" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3800 x 2900mm 12'5" x 9'6"
- Living Room - 6196 x 3571mm 20'4" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 4953 x 2989mm 16'3" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 4953 x 2408mm 16'3" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525870.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.