2 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1
- Two Bedroom Garden Flat With a Timber Cabin
- Town Centre Location
- Bright Living Space with Bi-Fold Doors Opening on to a Private Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Galley Style Kitchen and Bathroom
- Off-Road Parking
- Solid Oak and Bamboo Flooring
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This delightful two-bedroom garden flat in this period conversion is ideally located a short walk from Reading Station and The Oracle Shopping and Entertainment complex. The property has been extended to the rear by the current owners to incorporate a bright living space with skylights and bi-fold doors opening onto the private landscaped garden. The garden boasts a timber cabin complete with log burner and power supply which is suitable for a studio, games room or as an entertainment space which is what it is currently being used as. Internally living accommodation further includes; two double bedrooms, a modern galley style kitchen and bathroom. Additional features include solid oak flooring in the living area and bamboo flooring in the rest of the property, a solid walnut breakfast bar in the kitchen and a glass wall in the second bedroom. The property further benefits from an off-road parking space to the front and would suit a first time buyer or make an excellent investment purchase.
South Street runs between London Street and Watlington Street and parallel to Queens' and London Road's on the southern side of the Town Centre. A short walk to the Oracle and Kennet and Avon Canal.
Reading is one of the south east's largest towns only 25 minutes from London by train, with trains running every five minutes or so, Reading is home to many of the city's commuters. Reading also has easy links by road or rail to Swindon, Oxford, Basingstoke, Heathrow and farther afield. Beyond the hive of commercial activity, Reading is nestled in the heart of Royal Berkshire offering beautiful riverside walks on the Thames and tow path ambles on the Kennet and Avon canals and with the nearby Berkshire Downs and Chilterns, beautiful countryside is never far away. Reading offers a rich mix of shops and markets. In the heart of the town, The Oracle combines chic boutiques with department stores such as Debenhams and House of Fraser and within a minute's walk there are many high-street favourites including John Lewis and Marks & Spencer. There are restaurants, cafes and brasseries to suit every taste in Reading. Plus there are numerous bars and restaurants on the Oracle Riverside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51526032.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA170491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.