3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBakery Mews, Old Bakery Gardens, Whyke Lane, Chichester, PO19
- Gated Private Development of Just Four New Semi Detached Houses
- Currently Under Construction by Stonehurst Properties Ltd
- 3 Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room with Bi-Fold Doors to Rear Garden
- Living Room
- 2 Bathrooms
- Brick Wall Boundaries
- Accessed Via Electric Gates with Video Entryphone System.
- 10 Year BLP House Warranty
- Intruder Alarm with Option to Monitor
Move in by Christmas! Viewing by appointment.Constucted by Stonehurst Properties Ltd and ready for immediate occupation in a sought after residential area, an exclusive gated development of four hand crafted homes of character and distinction located on the fringes of historic Chichester, of just four semi detached 2 and 3 bedroom homes, located within easy access of the City Centre.
The 3 bedrooms properties will each have the benefit of an En Suite to the Master Bedroom and a further Family Bathroom. There will be a Kitchen/Dining Room to the rear of the properties with bi-fold doors giving direct access to the Rear Gardens and a further Living Room with bay window.Each property will have allocated parking and there will be open communal areas to the front, with the development being bounded by brick walls and accessed via electric gates.
• Aluminium bi-fold doors leading to garden.
• Michelmersh facing bricks.
• Timber double glazed windows.
• External light to front door plus external lighting to communal areas.
• Hand made clay roof tiles.
• Turfed garden with stocked shrubs.
• Walled gardens.
• Intercom gated entrance to development.
• Perma paving throughout driveway.
• Under floor heating on ground floor with thermostat, gas combi boiler with radiators to first floor.
• Oak floor in hall and living room, carpet to stairs and first floor.
• Tiled flooring to kitchen.
• Timber staircase with Oak hand rails.
• Timber front door and internal doors.
• Egyptian Cotton/Chalky Downs emsulsion to walls. White emulsion to ceilings.
• Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms.
• White satin on woodwork.
• 5 year warranty on boiler.
10 year BLP warranty.
• NEFF double ovens, induction hob with extractor, dishwasher, washing machine, wine cooler and fridge freezer. Finished with granite worktops. Filter/boiling tap.
Bathrooms & Ensuites
• Roca sanitary or equivalent in bathroom and en suite.
• Tiled flooring to bathroom/shower room.
• Part tiling to bathroom and en suite.
• Iflo taps and shower or equivalent in bathroom and en suite.
• LED downlights to ground floor.
• BT points to living room and master bedroom.• TV points to living room, kitchen and bedrooms 1 and 2.
• SONOS ready with flush speakers to living room, kitchen and master bedroom.
• CAT 5 wiring throughout.
Stonehurst Properties have a policy of continous improvement and certain details may have changed since the printing of this brochure. The artist’s impressions, floor plans and maps are for guidance purposes only, landscaping shows how the site may look when mature. All measurements have been taken fromplans, and whilst every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, these cannot be guaranteed. This brochure does not constitute an offer or contract and Stonehurst Properties reserves the right to change any specification of the homes atany time during the course of construction without notice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51526503.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8187078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.