3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWootton Road, Bristol
- PUT YOUR STAMP ON THIS PROPERTY!
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LIVING SPACE
- GENEROUSLY-SIZED REAR GARDEN
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- FAMILY HOME
- CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM NOW TO ARRANGE VIEWING
- EARLY VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED
Grab your opportunity to purchase a house with huge potential in a highly-sought after area! Ample space allows you to get creative and put your stamp on this family home, which comprises a spacious living area, three double bedrooms and a generously-sized rear garden!
Grab your opportunity to purchase a house with huge potential in a highly-sought after area! Ample space allows you to get creative and put your stamp on this family home, which comprises a spacious living area, three double bedrooms and a generously-sized rear garden. Positioned within a quiet residential road, the property is also conveniently located near great transport links and local shops.
Double-glazed door to front of property, double-glazed window to side, tiled flooring.
Single-glazed door to front of property, wall-mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge Area 10' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.40m )
Double-glazed bay window to front of property, wall-mounted radiator, TV point and laminate flooring.
Dining Area 10' 11" x 14' 6" ( 3.33m x 4.42m )
Double-glazed window to rear of property, gas fireplace with wooden mantelpiece and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 6' 4" ( 4.39m x 1.93m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall/base units, work surfaces with stainless steel sink/drainer, gas oven with gas hobs and cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, window to rear and door to side. Kitchen houses central-heating boiler.
Stairs leading up from hallway. Triple-glazed window to side of property, cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 10' 11" ( 3.84m max x 3.33m )
Triple-glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes and wall-mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.17m )
Triple-glazed window to front of property, built-in wardrobes and wall-mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 10' 11" ( 2.18m x 3.33m )
Triple-glazed window to rear of property, built-in wardrobes and wall-mounted radiator.
Fully-tiled with double-glazed window to front of property, bath with mixer-taps, low-level WC, wash hand basin and wall-mounted radiator.
Driveway to front of property.
Laid to lawn, patio area, greenhouse and outside tap.
For storage purposes only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51526962.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.