3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale4 Langlaw Road, Mayfield, Dalkeith EH22 5AX
- Semi-detached family villa
- Living/dining room now with French doors
- Refitted kitchen with open plan breakfast room
- 3 bedrooms and extra-large bathroom/shower
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Enclosed garden with sun deck and drive
- Mature estate close to local amenities
- EPC D
Tel 0131 561 5919 or 0759 58 20611
This sizeable brick-built 1950’s semi-detached villa occupies a corner site with a paviour drive and sunny garden with a shed and summerhouse. Comfortable family accommodation (83 sqm) is arranged over two levels and has the benefit of a loft offering additional storage space. The full-length living/dining room boasts a stylish gas fire and French doors opening onto the sun deck/rear garden. It’s well fitted kitchen offers a view of the garden, side external door, excellent work surfaces and an array of cabinets together with a dish washer and built-in gas hob, electric oven and hood. A former study with a front-facing window is now open plan to the kitchen providing versatile breakfasting space. All three bedrooms (one with attractive fitted wardrobes) and the modern extra-large bathroom are found on the upper floor. Gas central heating is complemented by double glazing and cavity wall insulation. All flooring, blinds, hob, hood, oven and dishwasher are included in the sale price. The property has been valued at £135,000 and lies in Council Tax band B. To view telephone Agents 0131 561 5919 (or 07595 820611 out with office hours).
The small township of Mayfield lies a very short distance from Dalkeith’s Town Centre where many shops/amenities, large supermarkets and a modern school campus are found. Following modern housebuilding projects in recent years, Mayfield has expanded and evolved into a popular base for Edinburgh commuters (City Centre 9 miles). Major retail shopping is available at nearby Straiton and Fort Kinnaird. There are excellent bus services and easy access to rail stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51527082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 98358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.