4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodthorpe Avenue, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- POPULAR LOCATION CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- EXTENSIVE OFF ROAD PARKING & DETACHED GARAGE
- LOUNGE, CONSERVATORY, KITCHEN, UTILITY & CLOAKROOM
- GOOD SIZED ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This good sized 4 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW is situated in a popular residential location close to local amenities and benefits from extensive off road parking and detached garage and a good sized enclosed rear garden.
This detached bungalow is situated in a popular residential location close to amenities including a Co-Op, hairdressers and butchers shop.
The accommodation comprises a Lounge, Conservatory, Kitchen, Utility, 4 Double Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. The property has a good sized rear garden, detached garage and off road parking.
Brick Pillared Entrance Porch
With tiled paved flooring, uPVC part glazed side entrance door through to the Entrance Hall.
With 2 double cupboards, dado rail, ceiling light point, coving to ceiling.
Lounge 18' x 11' 10" ( 5.49m x 3.61m )
With double glazed sliding patio doors leading through to the Conservatory, radiator, TV aerial point, feature stone fireplace with electric multi fuel style burner, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, dado rail.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.79m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction. With windows to side and rear elevations, radiator, TV aerial point, ceiling fan light and patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 15' x 12' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.91m )
With a fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to rear elevation, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, inset oven and inset gas hob with cooker hood over, TV aerial point, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, concealed central heating boiler, radiator, ceiling spotlights, recessed colour changing LED lighting under wall units. Door to Utility Room.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.24m x 1.78m )
With coving to ceiling, ceiling mounted spotlights, double glazed window to side elevation, uPVC side entrance door to rear garden, door to Cloakroom.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 9' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, ceiling mounted spotlights, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point, wood laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to side elevation, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, TV aerial point, wood laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Family Bathroom 11' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.56m x 1.98m )
With obscure double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, panelled bath with mixer taps, walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, extractor fan and radio speaker, low level WC, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights.
To the front of the property is a gravel and concrete driveway which provides extensive off road parking as well as a low level brick wall to the front boundary. The driveway continues along the side of the property and leads to the garage.
The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and hedging and predominantly laid to lawn, with paved patio seating area.
Detached Single Garage
Of brick construction with up-and-over door, window to side elevation, pedestrian door to side elevation.
3 Garden Sheds
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51527316.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.