2 bedroom flat for saleElthruda Road, London SE13
- New kitchen with branded appliances (under guarantee)
- Landscaped garden and shed
- Double glazing throughout (under guarantee)
- Period features and fire places
- Large loft space suitable for conversion (STPP)
- Recently renovated
- Sun tunnel in hall way
- New boiler, radiators & Nest heating system (under guarantee)
- Private entrance
- 5 minute walk to station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A charming and spacious end terrace first floor Victorian maisonette located in one of Hither Green's most sought after roads.
Accessed via its own front door stairs leading up to a spacious landing. The property has been renovated to a high standard and comprises two bedrooms, a light and airy reception room with two sash windows at the front of the property, whilst a spacious kitchen/dining room is situated off the landing. The flat has new double glazing throughout, branded kitchen appliances and a new boiler and radiators (all under guarantee). There's also a modern bathroom situated to the rear and a recently landscaped private garden accessed via side gate. There is also a large loft space (ladder access) currently used as an office and storage (Full conversion possible STPP).
Located in zone 3 and just a 5 minute walk from Hither Green Station, the property is well situated for easy access to London with fast trains to London Bridge (11 mins), Waterloo East (16 mins), Cannon Street (17 mins) and Charing Cross (18 mins).
Hither Green was recently named one of London’s up-and-coming hip villages in an article in the Sunday Times and boasts 2 great pubs and a variety of lovely shops and restaurants.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51527418.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w2w-de4z. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.