2 bedroom apartment for saleGreen Tiles, Green Tiles Lane, Denham Green
Offers in Excess of
- Ground floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Private patio area
- Option To Buy A Share Of The Freehold
- Walking to shops & station
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Private tennis court for residents
- Double glazed throughout
- Internal viewing recommended
Extremely well presented and spacious two double bedroom ground floor apartment within this well maintained and sought after building located within a short walk of local shopping/leisure facilities and mainline railway station (London Marylebone approx. 25 minutes) and a short commute to nearby Uxbridge and the M25/M40/M4 road networks.
The naturally bright accommodation further comprises entrance hallway, lounge with feature open fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with direct access to a private patio area and bathroom suite. Features include recently installed double glazing throughout, residents parking and pleasant communal gardens including a tennis court for residents only. There is also the option to purchase a share of the freehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51527460.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB170759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.