4 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Street, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Fully licensed HMO
- 5 letting rooms all with en suites
- Beautiful communal lounge
- Lovely rear garden
- Great location close to town & transport links
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Investment buyers will love this one. This large house has been adapted to a fully licenced HMO with 5 bedrooms, 4 of the rooms have en-suites and the 5th bedroom has its own private bathroom. It has been done to a very high standard and mainly aimed at the working professionals. The house has a large communal lounge area with BT television and Wifi all provided for the tenants. The large kitchen is modern with storage and refrigeration space provided for each tenant. The kitchen also houses washing and drying facilities. The house has a wonderful rear garden with a lovely patio and lawned area leading to the decking area beyond which is great for the residence to use in the summer to relax on those warm evenings after work. The home brings in a super monthly return and when all 5 rooms are let you are looking at approximately £2,300 per month. We have seen a few HMO’s sell over the years but this has to be one of the best ones we have seen and in this condition, is sure to get snapped up and make someone investment.
What the Owner says:
When we were looking to by a HMO we could not find one to suit the criteria suitable for working professionals. The size of this house enabled us to renovate and provide the rooms and private facilities we were looking for. The finished house has been a successful project and with relevant approval from the Housing we have been able to run as a 'Fully Licensed HMO' with all modern safety and fire regulations in place. We have run the HMO ourselves and when a room came available, we had no problem filling them. Working professionals is the niche market we have been looking for as the house is in such good order. The tenants have all the comforts of a normal household including washing and drying facilities, Wifi and BT sports in the communal lounge.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'6 x 11'8 (3.81m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'11 x 7'2 (3.02m x 2.19m)
- Utility Area: 11'7 x 7'3 (3.53m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 10'1 (3.58m x 3.08m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 12'4 (4.58m x 3.76m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 4: 9'10 x 8'1 (3.00m x 2.47m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 2: 15'7 x 10'9 (4.75m x 3.28m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 5: 10'9 x 7'2 (3.28m x 2.19m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51527487.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.