2 bedroom apartment for saleBoiler House, Blyth Road, Hayes, UB3
- 780 sq ft
- Dual aspect
- 0.3 miles to Hayes and Harlington Crossrail
- Landscaped roof garden
- Private balcony
- 250 year lease and 10 year building warranty
- Floor to ceiling windows
- 56 available car parking spaces and secure communal bike storage
- Bedrooms come with fitted timber veneer wardrobes and light deep pile carpets
- Integrated kitchen appliances
Available to move in from early 2018
Coming soon, an exciting new development of studio, one and two bedroom apartments. The name derives from the steam and
heating plant that once serviced the entire Old Vinyl Factory site.
Designed as a pavilion, its tapering shape pays homage to the factory chimneys that once
stood here. A 'green' building, it has been engineered to ensure a lower carbon footprint
during construction and provides residents with generous balconies, communal roof
gardens and allotments to really enjoy 'the good life'.
The roof terrace is arranged over three levels. It provides an area to relax, chat, even
sunbathe whist enjoying spectacular views over London.
Ecological design is vital to the Boiler House philosophy. The very structure of the building
is fabricated from cross laminated timer, which boasts a much smaller carbon footprint
than conventional concrete frames.
Hayes offers a mix of cultural activity and venues. Notably, The Beck Theatre, which
presents an eclectic offering of performing arts, as well as Barra Hall Park, an open-air
venue for music, theatre and dance. Hayes also has an abundance of green spaces, with
Lake Farm Country Park featuring 60 acres of green belt land, ideal for long walks along
its bridleways and beside the canal.
The Boiler House is conveniently situated less than five minutes walk from Hayes and
Harlington Station which provides fantastic links to Paddington Station and Heathrow
Airport. The unveiling of Crossrail in 2018 will further revolutionise travel for Hayes
residents, with direct trains set to take passengers to central London and on to Canary
Wharf in record time. Hayes has never been better connected to the rest of London and
We have a small collection of studio, one and two bedroom apartments remaining so
register your interest now.
Please contact our Residential Development Sales Team on +44 (0)20 7087 5111 or Residential@eu.jll.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN170635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.