3 bedroom property for sale2 Deanfield Bank, Town Yetholm, TD5 8RH
- Well proportioned family home
- Within walking distance of most local amenities
- In need of modernisation but offering potential
- Lovely open views to the surrounding countryside
- Garage & drive providing ample parking
Offered for sale at £30,000 below HR value, 2 Deanfield Bank is an attractive terraced dwelling which is located within the popular village of Yetholm, tucked away just off the main street ensuring most amenities and facilities are just a short distance on foot. The property itself is very comfortably proportioned, ideally suited to those searching for an easily managed family home and, although in need of some modernisation, it does offer excellent potential. The layout is fairly unique with most of the rooms, including the living accommodation being located on the first floor which makes the most of the lovely open views to the surrounding countryside. At ground level there is a spacious double bedroom and a separate WC facility. Outside, there are gardens situated to both the front and rear whilst a drive and garage ensure there is ample private parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51528318.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cullen Kilshaw, Kelso. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.