5 bedroom detached house for saleFosse Court, Ingleby Barwick
- An Outstanding Redesigned & Upgraded Executive Home Set Within the Popular Charles Church 'Denewood' Development
- Set Within a Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac of Detached Homes, with a Generous South Facing Rear Garden & Block Paved Driveway
- Delightful Lounge with an Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround, Separate Dining Room & Study
- Redesigned Kitchen with Quality Fitted Units, Quartz Worktops, Built in Oven & Hob & Integrated Dishwasher
- The Original Double Garage Has Been Converted to a Large Family Room/Playroom with Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Five Generous Bedrooms with the Master Having Fitted Wardrobes & an En-Suite Bathroom
- Two Further Bedrooms Share a Jack 'N' Jill En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- A Stunning Home, Decorated to a Beautiful Standard & Further Enhanced by High Quality Fittings
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
An Outstanding Five Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Home, Re-designed & Upgraded Internally by the Present Owners to an Exceptionally High Standard. Enjoying a Delightful Setting in a Small Exclusive Cul-de-sac Within the Highly Regarded Charles Church Denewood Development.
3.4m x 2.3m
4.62m x 4.11m
6.3m x 3.02m
Opening directly to…
5.54m x 2.74m
3.86m x 5.28m
1.85m x 1.85m
1.85m x 1.04m
5.26m x 4.55m
1.78m x 2.08m
8'7 reducing to 5'10 x 6'10.
4.67m x 3.12m
Jack 'n' Jill En-suite Shower Room
2.72m x 1.4m
3.35m x 3.1m
3.1m x 2.82m
2.84m x 2.64m
2.67m x 1.68m
11'5 reducing to 8'9 x 5'6.
Gardens and Parking
Lawned section to the front of the property with a block paved double width driveway providing off street parking. A side access path leads round to the generous enclosed rear garden which enjoys a Southerly aspect and is mainly laid to lawn with two paved patio areas and a blue slate shrub section.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51528951.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.