5 bedroom terraced house for saleWellington Street, PRESTON
- AUCTION HOUSE NORTH WEST TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY 13TH DECEMBER 2017
- BOLTON MACRON STADIUM, PLATINUM SUITE, DE HAVILLAND WAY, BOLTON, BL6 6SF
- GUIDE PRICE: £120,000
- START TIME: 2:00PM
- FIVE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- FORMERLY THREE BEDROOM HMO
- CONVENIENT FOR UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIRE
- EPC: D
Two storey plus basement, traditionally constructed five bedroom terrace house with rear yard. Internally to the ground floor there is an entrance hall leading to a front room (currently furnished as bedroom), a living room, kitchen and stairs leading to the first floor and stairs leading to the basement.
Basement provides two further bedrooms, together with store room, shower enclosure and wc, plus access to a rear paved yard area. To the first floor there is a bathroom and three further bedrooms.
The property is situated fronting Wellington Street, a short distance from its junction with Water Lane (A583) in a predominantly residential area approximately 1 mile from Preston City Centre and convenient for the University of Central Lancashire.
The property is fitted with upvc doubled glazed windows and doors and gas fired central heating.
The property has previously been used as a HMO and occupied by students, however the property does not currently have a valid HMO Licence.
We have been advised that the property was previously let at a rental of £80 per room, per week which equates to £400 per week in total (£1,733 pcm or £20,800 pa).
Please contact Auction House North West Commercial on 0161 830 7477
Administration Charge - 0.9% including VAT subject to a minimum of £900.00 including VAT
Buyers Premium - 1.2 % including VAT subject to a minimum £900 including VAT Buyer's Premium payable in addition to the Administration Charge
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, North West on 01772 772450.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.