5 bedroom detached house for saleTrevine Gardens, Ingleby Barwick
- With Stunning Panoramic Views to the Rear Towards Leven Valley
- A Stunning Five Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Home Offering Substantial Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors
- Having Five Bedrooms with Two Enjoying Staircases Leading to the Upper Floor Mezzanine Rooms
- Delightful & Spacious Lounge with a Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Open Plan Dining/Family Area Leading to the Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Impressive Garden Room with Double Doors to Leading Out to the Extensive Rear Garden
- Family Bathroom with White Suite, En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom & Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Extensive Landscaped Gardens to Front & Rear, Impressed Concrete Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Enjoying Superb Open Views to the Rear Elevation. A Substantial Five Bedroom, Three Storey Detached Family/Executive Residence Offering Tastefully Presented Accommodation. Occupying a Very Generous Plot with a Surprisingly Large, Landscaped Rear Garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.