1 bedroom apartment for saleMontagu House, London City Island, London, E14
- One bedroom apartment
- 12th floor, c.549 sq ft
- Views of Canary Wharf and River
- Private balcony
- Contemporary warehouse aesthetic
- 24hr Concierge
- Resident facilities inc; gym, heated outdoor pool and spa
- Easy access to Zone 2 Jubilee Line and DLR Station
Excellently positioned on the 12th floor of Montagu House, this one bedroom apartment, c.549 sq ft, boasts views of Canary Wharf and the River. Part of the highly sought after new London City Island development, this lovely property comprises of a double bedroom with built in storage, an open plan kitchen / reception, modern bathroom and private balcony. Designed with a warehouse aesthetic, generous open plan living spaces and loft style features; City Island’s apartments offer timeless quality with an urban edge.
All of the Island’s residents are members of the exclusive City Island Social club, with membership comes access to a range of stylishly designed private facilities. These include, a clubhouse, concierge, a grocer’s shop, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, a screening room, pools and gardens. A plethora of travel options are at your fingertops at City Island;l choose to travel by the London Underground or DLR, or take the more unusual method of boat with the Thames Clipper and enjoy a leisurely trip to work.
Photos are for illustrative purposes, apartments may vary.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2345197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.