4 bedroom detached house for saleNuthatch Close, Hartlepool
- Family Size Modern Style Detached House Comfortable Garden Room Extension
- Private Westerly Facing Rear Garden with Patio & Lawn
- Four Bedrooms (Master with Modern Shower Room En-Suite)
- Lounge, Separate Dining Room & Breakfast/Kitchen
- No Onward Chain, Combi Boiler & UPVC Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This nicely positioned modern style detached house has been sensibly priced and is offered with the advantage of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The well proportioned interior comprises entrance lobby with cloakroom WC, hallway, lounge with living flame gas fire, separate dining room, really comfortable garden room extension and breakfast kitchen. The first floor has the master bedroom with modern white shower room en-suite, three further bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
Outside, the rear garden is both private and westerly facing and the double width driveway leads into an integral garage.
Other notable features include a modern combi boiler and UPVC double glazing.
Shower Room En-Suite
Modern white three piece suite comprising quadrant shower enclosure with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close coupled WC. Co-ordinated fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
3.23m x 3.23m
3.53m x 2.57m
Built in double wardrobe, radiator and access to loft space.
3.28m x 2.57m
Built in double wardrobe and radiator.
White three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Co-ordinated part tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
A double width driveway leads to a single integral garage with up and over door.
Open plan front lawn. Side access leads to a private westerly facing rear garden which is not overlooked from the rear. Stone patio area and stone retaining wall with steps leading up to the lawn. Outside tap.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
4.7m x 3.07m
Range of modern style Maplewood effect wall, drawer and floor cupboards, tall larder cupboard and roll edge work surfaces with co-ordinated tiled splashback. Single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps over. Space for washing machine, fridge, freezer and cooker. Tiled floor. Wall cupboard housing Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. Exterior door with double glazed insert and radiator.
Built in storage cupboard.
3.58m x 3.23m
Built in wardrobes across one wall. Radiator and connecting door into…
UPVC entrance door with double glazed insert.
White suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
Staircase to first floor with turned spindles and cupboard below. Radiator.
5m into depth of bay x 3.35m - 16'5 into depth of bay x 11'0. Inset living flame gas fire with marble effect surround. Radiator and double doors open into…
3.1m x 3.07m
Radiator. Double doors open into…
Garden Room Extension
3.76m x 3.33m
A really comfortable and versatile garden room extension with a pleasant private westerly facing rear garden aspect, vaulted ceiling with exposed beam, UPVC double glazed French doors and tiled floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51535083.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.