4 bedroom detached house for salePost Office Lane, Sutterton, Boston
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED MODERN DETACHED PROPERTY
- OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE & ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR LOCATION WITH FIELD VIEWS TO REAR
- 4 BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, KITCHEN, UTILITY & CLOAKROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
An EXECUTIVE 4 BEDROOM DETACHED MODERN PROPERTY situated in a popular location within the village of Sutterton, with open field views to the rear. The property is immaculately presented throughout and benefits from off road parking and single garage and an enclosed rear garden.
This IMMACULATELY PRESENTED, modern detached EXECUTIVE HOME comprises a Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, ground floor Cloakroom, 4 Bedrooms, En-suite to Master Bedroom and a family Bathroom.
Viewing is essential in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With front entrance door, solid wooden flooring, radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, stairs rising to first floor landing, doors to Lounge and Kitchen.
Lounge 21' 6" maximum into Bay window x 14' 4" ( 6.55m maximum into Bay window x 4.37m )
With double glazed Bay window to front elevation, 2 radiators, TV aerial point, wall and ceiling light points, coving to ceiling, double doors to Dining Room.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.30m )
With double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.33m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to rear elevation, ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces and tiled splashback, inset oven and inset electric hob with cooker hood over, telephone point, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring. Door to Utility Room.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.59m )
With wall and base units, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear elevation, areas of work surfaces, tiling to walls, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling spotlights, door to Cloakroom, door to Pantry/storage cupboard, uPVC side entrance door leading to rear garden.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to side elevation, tiled flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point and loft access.
Master Bedroom 16' 4" maximum x 12' 2" ( 4.98m maximum x 3.71m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, door to En-Suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
With obscure double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle fitted to tiled recess with wall mounted shower within, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, low level WC, electric shaver point, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling mounted spotlights.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.86m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation with far reaching views over open farmland, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to rear with far reaching views over open farmland, radiator, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 10' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.31m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, wood laminate flooring. The current owners are using as a Study/Office.
With an obscure double glazed window to side elevation, panelled bath with mixer taps, tiled surround, wall mounted shower and screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, electric shaver point, radiator, partly tiled walls, coving to ceiling, ceiling mounted spotlights, tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a gravelled driveway which provides ample off road parking as well as vehicular access to the attached garage. There are shrub and bush borders and hedging to the boundaries.
The rear garden is fully enclosed by fencing and hedging and is predominantly laid to gravel with paved patio seating area and shrub and bush borders for ease of maintenance. The garden also houses the oil storage tank and benefits from far reaching views to the rear.
Garage 16' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.98m x 2.69m )
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting, with double glazed window to side elevation.
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51536196.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.