3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEagle Drive, Welton, Lincoln
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- GOOD SIZED GARDENS WITH FIELD VIEWS
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- CALL NOW TO VIEW!
NEW PRICE! This is a great example of a three bedroom semi-detached home situated in the highly sought after village of Welton, approximately 6 miles from the historic Cathedral and University city of Lincoln. The property offers superbly presented accommodation comprising; entrance hall, living room, dining room and modern kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms (two being double) and a modern family bathroom. Outside there is a driveway providing off road parking for approximately three vehicles, leading to a detached garage and well maintained front and rear gardens with open field views. Further benefits of the property include warm air central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, CALL COLONIA ON 01522 527000!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51541851.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8268105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colonia Estate Agents, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.