5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWear Bay Road, Folkestone, Kent
- 5 bedroom Victorian semi-detached house
- Open plan lounge and dining areas
- Character features
- Generous rear garden
- Enviable sea views
- EPC energy rating E (39)
Proudly standing in one of the most popular locations in Folkestone, with a facade which makes this house stand out amongst the others, this is the kind of home that will have you falling head over heels before you have even entered through the front door. If you needed any further convincing then once inside the lounge and dining areas alone should seal the deal. Generous room dimensions with high ceilings and a bay window which allows light to flood in illuminating an area which is perfectly suited for families. Its free flowing nature allows for a very sociable environment ensuring no one ever need miss a piece of the action. Two fireplaces add further character, one with a wood burning stove, where on a cold winter's night you and all the family will be warm and cosy no doubt enjoying one another's company.A large kitchen/breakfast room will have the chef of the house in their element, where conjuring up their culinary delights will always be a pleasure. With views out to the rear garden you can be doing the washing up whilst keeping a watchful eye over the children as they exhaust their energies running after one another. Again, like inside this is generously sized so for those with a green fingered flair you couldn't have a better environment.Five bedrooms provide the sleeping arrangements, all but one being doubles, and for those at the front of the house waking up to a sea view no longer need be a dream but can now become a reality.
What the Owner says:
Having family already living in the area we wanted a home within close proximity. It will come as no surprise that this property's location, with its sea views won us over almost instantly. The house offered us flexible accommodation to suit our family needs and convenience with all the local amenities easily accessible.Over the years we have made many improvements to our home of which we are very proud.The transport links are second to none from the buses to the M20 motorway and of course, the station with its fast links to London. We love being near the harbour, beach and Warren as we have wonderful walks right on our doorstep.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 17'1 x 13'11 (5.21m x 4.24m)
- Dining Area: 13'6 x 12'3 (4.12m x 3.74m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'5 x 6'7 (3.18m x 2.01m)
- Kitchen Area: 24'10 x 12'1 (7.57m x 3.69m)
- Separate Toilet
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 4: 11'11 x 11'4 (3.63m x 3.46m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 12'1 (3.89m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 16'4 x 10'10 (4.98m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 5 (Used as a Study): 9'1 x 6'9 (2.77m x 2.06m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 x 8'8 (4.04m x 2.64m) plus 18'8 x 11'7 (5.69m x 3.53m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51542247.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.