3 bedroom bungalow for saleStourton Caundle, Sturminster Newton
- STUNNING POSITION IN 1/5 ACRE PLOT!
- BACKING ON TO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE!
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER DORSET VILLAGE ADDRESS!
- MASSIVE SCOPE FOR FURTHER LOFT CONVERSION AND EXTENSION (subject to the necessary planning permission)!
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 4 CARS PLUS SINGLE CARPORT! DETACHED 2-3 BUNGALOW WITH 3 RECEPTION ROOMS!
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION!
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING!
- DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY!
STUNNING POSITION IN 1/5 ACRE PLOT! BACKING ON TO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE! HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER DORSET VILLAGE ADDRESS! MASSIVE SCOPE FOR FURTHER LOFT CONVERSION AND EXTENSION (subject to the necessary planning permission)! DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 4 CARS PLUS SINGLE CARPORT! DETACHED 2-3 BUNGALOW WITH 3 RECEPTION ROOMS! FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION! OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING! DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY! Stourton Caundle is widely regarded as one of the best villages in the locality. It's set to the north western side of the Blackmore Vale with some excellent walking and riding in the immediate vicinity. It has a pub and church, both of which lie within walking distance of the house. The abbey town of Sherborne, the market town of Sturminster Newton and the large village of Stallbridge are all within a few minutes drive and contain a good range of everyday facilities. Sherborne has a main line railway station connecting with London Waterloo directly in just over two hours. There are a range of good schooling options nearby. MUST BE VIEWED!
ENTRANCE RECEPTION HALL: 12'8 max x 12'9
LOUNGE: 17'8 x 11'5 With cast iron multi fuel burning stove.
DINING ROOM: 10'4 x 9'6
CONSERVATORY: 15'1 x 10'8
KITCHEN: 13'2 x 8'3
BEDROOM 1: 11'4 x 11'1
BEDROOM 2: 11'2 x 9'11
DRESSING ROOM (FORMERLY BEDROOM 3 now connected to bedroom 1): 7'10 x 6'7
GARDENS AND PLOT EXTENDS TO A 1/5 OF AN ACRE BACKING ON TO OPEN FIELDS. GARDENS AT THE FRONT, SIDE AND REAR.
DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 4 CARS LEADING TO ATTACHED SINGLE CARPORT.
THREE TIMBER GARDEN SHEDS.
WESTERLY FACING MAIN GARDEN ENJOYING THE AFTERNOON SUN AND LOVELY VIEWS OVER FIELDS.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51544053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES0070065A3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.